Today I made the (relatively) spur of the moment decision to lop off my long locks. Indeed, I woke up and thought, "Something's gotta give today." That something was approximately 11" of hair.
BEFORE
![]() |
| Good lord! |
![]() |
| So limp, lifeless and haggard! |
![]() |
| Nearly... swampish. |
DURING
![]() |
| Regrettably, I did not snap a photo of my amputated ponytail. But! It did go to live in a bag of bags with other hairs. |
AFTER
![]() |
| Go sultry, not sulky. |
![]() |
| LOOK AT THE CAMERA. That's a filter, my hair is actually deep brown. |
After growing my hair for four years, I was able to donate about 10" to Locks of Love. However, that wasn't the reason I started growing my hair out. No, I wanted to be able to stroll around like Lady Godiva. But the whole LOL thing was cool, too.
I am now wishing I went a bit shorter. Oh well, you can always chop off, can't rightfully tack on. Britney.






Stunning! You're so beautiful it hurts me. I love that you donated your locks too.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE YOUR HAIRDID!
Your hair looks great, and someone will really appreciate your LOL.
ReplyDeleteAs an aside, what's the story with organic bananas? They don't taste good, have a funny consitency, are impossible to peel, and haven't ripened much in four days. Eating a few pesticide morsel is a better trade off than wrestling with these buzzards.Damn the torpedos, full speed ahead!!...
That's so awesome! Hah (: I've wanted to chop off mine too and try to rock that whole Rihanna mohawk buuut everyone keeps on telling me no... So I'm too scared to do it
ReplyDeleteNice new do! I chopped off 8 inches from my hair for the New Year and loved it. Your hairstyle looks so fresh!
ReplyDelete