Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Excitement is afoot.

Internet, last night I got fed up with the pesky sticky rings my honey and oils and various butters were leaving in the cupboard, so I took matters into my own hands.
My hands and Joe's bags.
And (a broke-down version of) Martha's ingenue.


Cupboards?  Done lined 'em.




Fun "I Spy" with closeups: holiday bag detail, roommate note (yes, I am that girl), failed ho-made nut butter attempt relegated to outside the nut butter playpen.

That sound you hear?  It's just topsoil being tamped atop the coffin holding MY SOCIAL LIFE!!!!!!!

Jingle!  Jingle!

3 comments:

  1. the fact that you even HAVE cupboards is a miracle in my world. this pantry looks about the size of my 'partment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive! I tried to do that once and just kept gluing the lining to myself.

    Thanks for your kind words on my post today :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your liner looks awesome! I love using liner in my cabinets, but I don't love when it gets moved all around. Guess I need to get the really sticky kind. I'm totally with you on the sticky rings though - I get them in my refrigerator most often.

    ReplyDelete