Cue: choir of angels (previously seen in our coconut butter episode).
On top of spagheeeeeeeeeee-tti (squash)
All covered in (homemade vegan) cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese
You guys.
The sketti squash love affair continues! This time with balls.
BALLS. A new-to-me frozen treat from the good people at Trader Joe's.
Pretty impressive stats, largely normal ingredients. Most importantly, absolutely delicious!!! I would know, because I'm nibbling one right now (LOOK AT THE TITLE). Topped off with my ho-made pasta sauce and easy vegan cheese. And salt and pepper. And love. And? Some rosemary. From my foodie Christmas tree.
$11.99 for a king's ransom of rosemary!
Poor little guy. Here a snip, there a snip. By Christmas he'll be nakey...
Christmas is coming, the goose is getting fat. Come here, goose!
Content sigh. I am the opposite of hangry right now. Love and light!
I love spaghetti squash, and I've got one waiting on me in the kitchen as we speak!! Thinking I'll make it for dinner tonight..definitely with a little nutritional yeast and hummus. mmmm.
ReplyDeleteOK needs to get with the program and get a Trader Joe's. I'm so jealous!!
yes! that squash was delish last time...i'll have to buy one and try my own concoction. i love TJ's veggie meatballs. i put them on everything. but i love real cheese too much to use the fake stuff often.
ReplyDeleteballs.
<3 k
Haha I was going to say "cute christmas tree"! until i realized it was rosemary. but cute rosemary tree nonetheless! I'll have to try the meatless balls! that sounds realllyy funny out of context :)
ReplyDelete