Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

We went to a Halloween party last night in Allston.  I was a mustachio'd lion tamer!  Very fun costume, and all I had to buy was the top hat, WHIP!!!, bow tie and lion buddy (a steal at 53 cents, thanks Boomerangs!)


Jake went as... wait for it... poop.




I'm off for a run (the first in over a week, haven't felt like it), then heading to the mall to go clothes shopping and hopefully find a sad pumpkin.  I hope I'm back in time to hand out treats to the little ones!

Now go eat some candeh!

3 comments:

  1. Cute! haha, love the costumes. I usually don't really get into costumes, but for some reason this year I was loving them! I couldn't stop laughing at every one I saw.

    Glad you had a fun Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, friends! This was the first Halloween I have really gotten into since I was a little girl. It was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete