Hey peeps! I'm finally home. Sads. Sadder still is the fact that my N, B, and spacebar keys are not working on my laptop. I came home, fired up my Dell (yeah, maybe that's my problem, SHUT IT!!!) ad those keys just won't work. I popped them off and cleaned them but I have no idea what to do beyond that. needless to say, I won't be updating until I get this resolved. Such a bummer because I have so may great things to tell you guys about San Francisco!
And here is the unedited version-- I copied and pasted spaces, Ns and Bs to make this paragraph happen. It took a very, very long time. You can't spell San Francisco without Ns, people.
Heypeeps!I'mfiallyhome.Sads.Sadderstillisthefactthatmy,,adspacearkeysareotworkigomylaptop.Icamehome,firedupmydell(mayethat'smyprolem,SHUTIT!!!)adthosekeyswo'twork.IpoppedthemoffadcleaedthemutIhaveoideawhattodoeyodthat.eedlesstosay,Iwo'teupdatigutilIgetthisresolved.SuchaummerecauseihavesomaygreatthigstotellyouguysaoutSaFracisco!
Adhereismytheuditedversio.
What a pain! And what dedication that you still managed the post with copying and pasting. Wow.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry! I can't believe you're having to deal with that:(
ReplyDeleteI've been so MIA from blogland this past week or so, and I've missed you!!!!!!!!!
That's some dedication! And I am right with you on the Dell hate. I think I'm going to have to replace this piece of rubbish by the end of the year - it can't handle complex spreadsheets and that's kind of my livelihood!
ReplyDelete