- Marie Claire published an article about healthy living bloggers.
- Folks done got pissed off.
- Some of the bloggers mentioned in the articles issued responses.
- Some of the bloggers in the article invited fans to email the article's author or leave a comment on Marie Claire's Facebook page.
- Other bloggers have chimed in with their thoughts. Here are a couple of my favorites.
One, It's hard to be a blogger and criticize or disagree with the hugely successful bloggers without coming off as butthurt.
Two, the majority of responses I've read on MC's Facebook page are unintelligibly rabid blogfan drivel. Exhibit A: "I would totally punch that Katie Drummond girl in the boob if I ever met her...what a tool sack!" ...Really? I wish we could have a real discussion about this!
And Three, I don't think the article will change anything.
as someone who reads a lot of the same blogs as you, but never comments...i was quite embarrassed for Marie Claire.
ReplyDeletebloggers shouldn't be held responsible for the bad decisions others make. furthermore, they shouldn't be credited for the good decisions people make either.
you all (bloggers) are simply sharing part of your lives with us--i appreciate it.
what is wrong with the Marie Claire article???? Taking advice from respected anorexics is a bad idea...
ReplyDelete