Hi guys!!! Jake and I landed a few hours ago and I'm already having a great time! We walked around the neighborhood and hit up Chow for burgers. Yeah vacation. We also stopped by a greengrocer to get snacks for the room, since I never want to see a Clif bar again (we ate 3 during the flight). The GG had the BEST bulk bins, so we also got fancy California health nut chocolate malt etc CANDY! Ahhhhh this is the best vacation ever!!!!!!!!!
I will take lots and lots and lots of pictures and update you people soon.
P.S. I have been up since 4:00 AM. Hence the ESPECIALLY excited formatting!!
I love San Fran...end of story :)
ReplyDeleteHave fun! I look forward to your suggestions of places to go. I'm going there to run the Nike womens marathon in a couple weeks and even though I used to live there, it's always changing!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful time!!
AHHH you know I love SF!! Come to Berkeley!
ReplyDeleteHave fun!
ReplyDeleteI would so love to go to San Fran! Hope you're living it up. :)
ReplyDelete