I want to share these photos with you, since
a) I haven't shared lunch pictures in a minute and
b) the colors! Totally raw and unedited.
| An orange, a red juicy tomato, some edamame and a tuna steak perched atop quinoa mountain. With water. |
| Up close and personal. Look at those hues! I guess I just witnessed the alchemy between the right camera setting and heavenly fluorescent office lighting. Oh, and I was sick of that tuna. Twas the last of the leftovers THANK JEEBUS |
| Latest obsession: minneolas. Soooo juiceh. |
I also ate a cheese stick that I found in the refrigerator, because honestly, who can resist string cheese? Answer: a lot of people. Vegans. Citizens over the age of six.
I also ate some carrots. I was craving da crunch.
And on that note, I'm off to make toad in a holes and listen to This American Life in my pajammies!!!!!
What a simple and beautiful meal...love it:)
ReplyDeleteThank you, Candice! Colorful meals make me feel the best.
ReplyDelete