Apple Pie Taco
I am really awesome at writing recipes. NOT!!!! Everything was eyeballed.
You will need:
-one apple (I used a Paula Red, I think, from the CSA box)
-a tortilla or pita bread of your choise (I typo'd this and I'm keeping it because it looks French)
-raisins
-peanut butter
-honey
-cinnamon
1. Roughly chop the apple.
2. Share the slices with a friend.
4. Layer apple in a mug or bowl with cinnamon and microwave for 1 minute to warm and soften.
5. Spread the peanut butter on your bread and sprinkle with raisins. Add them apples, too. Speaking of which, how d'ya like them apples?
6. Drizzle with honey.
7. Fold up the bread, soft taco-style, and EAT!
It was very yummy and easy. A good, warm, portable fall snack. I think kids would like this recipe, but I can't be sure, since I haven't tested this one on kids. What parent would allow a green sludge-drinking, chicken heart-eating monster near their chilluns?
this is a fabulous idea! i'm in love :)
ReplyDeleteWhy thank you! I appreciate their portability. If I liked football, I would wrap it in tin foil and bring it to the game to cheer for my team. Alas, I am eeeeeeemoooooo
ReplyDeleteOMG love your rabbit!! Do you let it run around like a cat/dog?
ReplyDelete