Hey party people, happy Friday to you :) I am currently laying in bed watching Jersey Shore and eating a mug of choconola, listening to the rain. Happy indeed. Let's do this, Earl!
This here's a new feature: a collection o' links from the past week, fitness, foood and otherwise! I hope you like it.
Week of August 27
| This channa masala was one of my favorite parts of the week |
- A beautiful print featured on the apiary.
- The fanciest back-to-school pencils EVER on design*sponge.
- Fitnessista's great post on why everyone cares so much about how we be eatin'.
- A precious anniversary book by OSG and hubby.
- Loved these double-decker/donut pancakes that Kath made.
- Buttercream. End of story.
- This snapshot of the Spohrs' doggie is from August 26, but... worth it.
I just wanted to say that when I started reading the post, I thought that you were eating count chocula, the cereal. I think that it took me a moment to re read and realize that you were actually eating healthy granola!! :)
ReplyDeleteOh man, it's been a hot minute since I thought of CC cereal! I'm surprised it hasn't had a resurgence in popularity, given the vampire phenomenon: kid tested, Cullen approved!
ReplyDelete