Friday, September 10, 2010

B.O.W. Woww

Hi guys!  I'm just getting home (late! a rarity for me these days, ho hum) from a night out and my pajamas, warm bed and juicy footage of Sammi the Sweetest Bitch You'll Ever Meet delivering a right hook to J-WOWW How Are You Upright With Those Boobs are beckoning me away from my laptop.  Don't worry, I'll have some nice food photos for you tomorrow morning, INCLUDING the Fear Factor-esque delight that I tried tonight.  Spoiler alert: it tasted like chicken.


Week of September 3

A long-lost photo from my race in August that I just saw for the first time today.  I may be smiling, but my glutes had the last laugh after that one.  They went HAHAHAHA all the way home.
  • I'd like to use some of my apples from Autumn in this recipe from EBF
  • Summer's not dead yet!  The proof is in the pudding pictures on Design*Sponge.
  • How fun does this look?  Via EatLiveRun, who has all the run!
  • This takes the cake.  Phil Davidson, don't quit your day job to do yoga podcasts.  Even if you do have a MASTER'S DEGREE IN COMMUNICATION.

2 comments:

  1. The monkey riding the pig is my fave. I also saw a monkey smoking cigarettes this week. I love the internet.

    You look great in your race pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOD BLESS THE INTERNET! I love animal videos, especially the narcoleptic Dachshund, Rusty. News blooper vids are good, too.

    ReplyDelete