What's a sneal? It's the lovebaby of a snack and a meal, of course! Good when when you have no appetite but know you should eat something. Bonus points if it involves a comfort food. I used squash to coax my nervous tummy get excited.
The squash sneal.
| with water, of course! |
I love you, sneal.
| sweetie. |
| savorie. |
| all together now! |
I was surprised at how delicious this was, especially the sweetie.
In case you couldn't tell, I played with contrast, brightness and saturation today. Because that plate is bluer than blue, it's blue! blue in real life, and I was going to convey that, by jove.
See you on the flip side! I'm off to look at pictures of Sneal Patrick Harris!*
*not really. I'm going to shower, pack and make scuffins for da flight.
Have a safe flight! I'm a nervous traveler, but I love traveling. I'll get over it eventually.
ReplyDeleteI never knew how to cook that type of squash. I guess you just roast all squash. I'm still learning this whole cooking thing ;)
Melissa, I love squash because they are adorable little boats for tons of interesting toppins. My mom used to make acorn squash with butter and brown sugar OM NOM NOM. They're pretty foolproof, just cut in half or poke with a fork (so it doesn't 'splode in da oven) and bake til soft. Very good for winter.
ReplyDelete