Sunday, January 16, 2011

Blurry Breakfast / Klean Kitchen


Went back to my roots this morning with a true blue breakfast: OATMEAL made with a banana, a cup-ish of frozen berries, 1/2 cup almond milk, 1/2 cup wawa, 5 chopped dried apricots and a blob of raw almond butter.  Plus coffee.

My eats are still kinda weird from holiday times, but I've found that starting the day with a solid meal (read: no bites of cranberry bread and handfuls of chocolate almonds and a candy cane) sets the tone for the rest of the day.  If nothing else, it fills me up with some wholesome, oaty goodness for a while.



I enjoyed breakfast this morning in my sparkling clean kitchen.  True, I should have taken "before" pictures, but then I would get risk getting a bumper crop of UNFOLLOWs.  Suffice to say it looked like a crumb bomb had gone off in the kitchen before I scrubbed it into submission for an hour yesterday.  So very satisfying.

1 comment: