Friday, January 14, 2011

Oh yes it (was) s ladies' night

The other day, Kara, Jane, Lauren and I whipped up a droolworthy feast.


I made BBQ Baked Tofu - 2 lbs., 1 was frozen and thawed (gives it a delicous, chewy, bready texture) and the other was plain ol' cubed. I also breaded some eggplant rounds and baked em in the oven. Oh, and roasted sweet potato rounds with coconut oil and cinnamon.
Lauren made delicious Double-Corn Cornbread. Moist and vegan, to boot!
Kara was in charge of salad. She made a yummy peanut-balsamic dressing.
And Sweet Baby Jane did the dishes!

Food with friends just better.  And barbecue sauce just rules, man.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

3 comments:

  1. I've heard of people making tofu that way - frozen and then thawed. I must try it! Glad you had a great time with great friends:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds delicious. I want the cornbread!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man that looks amazing. wanna share how you did the bbq tofu? i feel a craving comin' on...

    ReplyDelete