Sunday, January 9, 2011

Travel dinner/sinner


In the spirit of full disclosure, here's a shot of my dinner on the road. I can't remember the last time I had a Dr. Pep (or any soda, for that, matter), but I had a serious craving at a CT rest stop and gave in to my HFCS demons.



Nobunny's perfect!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

3 comments:

  1. Oh, man. I haven't had a Dr. Pepper in ages! They don't sell it here in Sweden, so that picture is kind of making me salivate... Though I have to admit, I almost never drink it when I'm at home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to love Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pep....and sometimes you just have to go with your cravings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, once in a blue moon is ok in my book... as long as my less-great habits are the exception and not the rule, I'm good ;)
    Did you ever have the Cherry Vanilla Pepsi? Man, sometimes a cold soda is just what the doctor (pepper) ordered.

    ReplyDelete