
This is a very well-done piece of whole wheat toast topped with tomato paste and a Dr. Praeger's California veggie burger served alongside a salad of epic proportions: Trader Joe's baby spring mix, carrots, a mini Persian cucumber, fresh dill (thanks Jane!), Bleu cheese, pecans, dried cherries, chickpeas, black pepper, balsamic vinegar and a splash of extra virgin olive oil. I washed this down with 4 (count em) top-secret baked treats that are waiting patiently in the freezer to be mailed to my boo. HURRY UP, BUSINESS DAY or them treats don't stand a chance.
Am now pondering a nap.
posted from Bloggeroid
Love Dr. Praeger's burgers!
ReplyDeleteDo business days bring business time? The word "boo" reminds me of this song:
ReplyDeleteit didn't work. I'll Facebook it to you.
ReplyDeleteAnna, I love the burgers, too, but they fall apart so easily! I prefer Morning Star because I can put them in the toaster ;)
ReplyDeleteDr. Praeger's are total comfort food- I am so in love with them.
ReplyDelete