A photo documentary on juicing.
Starring: one carrot, half a beet, one massively juicy grapefruit and one inch of ginger.
ACT I: PREPARE THE VICTIMS
ACT II: BLEED THEM DRY
ACT III: SAVOR THE FLAVA
no, really. it's quite nuanced. tart, spicy, sort of salty. yum.
ACT III: DESTROY EVIDENCE
ACT IV: PRESS PLAY
ACT V: RETURN SOME VIDEOTAPES
ok bye
ok bye








rhea you thrill me - I just awarded you with the stylish blogger award! check out my blog and see what this award means about your life going forward! xo!!
ReplyDeleteI love juicing! The combos are just fantastic---thanks for this reminder to get out my juicer!
ReplyDelete~Lisa
hey girrl, just wanted to let you know that i quoted the comment you left me last week in my last post :)
ReplyDeleteaaaaand that juice looks insanely delicious. i don't have a juicer though =/ i need to get an icecream maker first haha, or just stop spending money on kitchen appliances...
You guys are awesome!
ReplyDeleteDulci, I'm gonna get on that award ish next week. Exciting stuff! Sadly, I don't think there are backsies on the internet so I won't re-tag you.
Lisa, juicers are so fantastic. I don't know what I did without me. Yes, it's kind of a hassle to take apart and clean, but worth it for the benefits! I like making juice popsicles.
Erika, that post really did hit home. I need to get back into heavy lifting. I've been missing running and in my mind it's always been an either/or thang, but it doesn't have to be :) Thanks again for the shout out in your post! BTW, my juicer was $20 on Craigslist! It's mad old (80s), but still works.
Beautiful juice! I love juicing. What I don't love is the frothy, pulpy stuff that rises to the top. Have you noticed that?
ReplyDeleteInteresting flavors... Makes for a pretty red color too. I wish I had a juicer!
ReplyDelete