The last known photo of my eyes before they were robbed of their sweet, sweet contacts and loaded up with medicine. You can see The Wonk setting in in the left eye. I already miss my beloved eyeliner. Sigh. I'll be rocking my glasses for the next week. Cross your fingeys that I'm healed and back in contacts for my cousin's wedding next Friday!
I did experience two Fun Things today, which lifted my spirits a wee bit.
One of our sweet clients gave a beautiful bouquet of flowers to us! Attorney A very sweetly offered me half of the bounty, which now sits proudly on my (temporary) desk.
The stargazer lilies are magical: absolutely huge, fragrant and spicy.
The bunch also contained this purple cabbage-looking flower. Doesn't it look faux?
Fun Thing #2 was finding out I won the lovely Joanna's giveaway. I am now the proud mama of an ill hookup to Ruche. Not only that, but I got a sweet shout out from her son, Toby, one of the coolest babies on the interwebs!
I ask you... what should I get? Yes, I realize this is shameless face-rubbing, but you are all invited to come over and help me open the Ruche delivery box when it comes (I'm serious)!
Some ideas.
I could also get... wait for it... A MUFF.
I wanted a muff soooooooooooooo badly when I was a little pisscutter. Yes, I was a pisscutter and not the elegant lady I thought I was. Once, I wore white polyester winter gloves to pick up my Mimi from the bus stop because I saw an old-timey woman wearing dainty white lace gloves in a movie or something and I wanted to be an ELEGANT LADY, too.
Anyways.
Have a cozy night whether or not it's raining where you are.








I hate when my eyes have issues. It really is so annoying. Hope your contacts stop bothering you soon.
ReplyDeleteSorry about your eyes! Hope they start feeling better soon.
ReplyDeleteLucky you for winning the giveaway. I love the dress - vintage and so cute!
I had a muff when I was little! It was white with a little scottie on it. The scottie was wearing a plaid red scarf. Oh muffs.
ReplyDelete