I have a new clause (HAR HAR get it? Santa? Yeah, it's not Thanksgiving yet.) on my life list: master 100 vegan recipes! I especially love to bake and vegan baking is a fun challenge. Such magical alchemy! Check out my latest attempt:
![]() |
| Vegan Peppermint Brownies! |
Last night the Christmas spirit just hit me like a ton of festive bricks and I made Peppermint Brownies to bring to my mama's this weekend. Since I am a busy elf, I will make the baked good of your choice (vegan or non-vegan) for the first person to guest the crazy mystery ingredient in the brownies I made. Any takers?

Those look awesome! And I'm going to guess....black beans? I know that's kind of expected, but it's one of the only things I can think of!
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately, no on the black beans, although I would love to try them next time.
ReplyDeleteAnd seriously, only in the health blog world would black beans be EXPECTED in brownies ;)
avocado?
ReplyDeleteWINNER, WINNER (brownie) DINNER!
ReplyDeleteso true...only in the blog world! ha!
ReplyDelete