Saturday, July 17, 2010

Honeybee

Hi guys,

I'm still feeling a bit under the weather, but I got out of bed for a special breakfast because today is 1/3 of my birthday!  My real birthday is on Wednesday, but I'm celebrating with my mom and her side of the family today.  I'll be taking the train (I love doing that) in a matter of hours.
On this mornings menu?


Celebration Cereal

Start with the essentials.


Add some satisfying mix-ins.


Check out the fancy twinkle of light on my chias!  Yes, a reflection of my affinity, indeed.

Flax and chias:


This sh*t is bananas!  Frozen bananas, to be exact.  My summer cereal "ice cubes".


Oh no she didn't.


Oh yes, she did!


Plus some icy watermelon for my sore throat.  Served upon a pillow.


It was all good until I realized that the cubes kinda looked like chunks of raw tuna.


Yeah, the rest of that is getting juiced.

Jake made me a special cup of tea.  Strong black Irish tea with a splash of milk and the special sick-throat ingredient: Gilson's Herb Lyceum lavender honey.  Floral, sweet and delicious.  I'm like a little bee.


Question of the Day: What's your favorite special breakfast?  Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day, so with the right ingredients and time, I'll do it up right.  I LOVE oatmeal and french toast!

Catch y'all on the flipside!

1 comment: