Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Hongray

If this were Livejournal, my mood would be HONGRAY! and a little wolf head with the growlies would pop up.
I've been thinking about lunch all morning.

Smiley

Come to me, fooooooooooood!



(Please excuse the sad camera phone photo.  I have appealed to the Birthday Gods for a digital camera, and I think my prayers may be answered in glorious hand-me-down form this weekend!)

Non-photogenic salad posing with my office plants.  Sometimes the tastiest things just come in disguise.  Case in point:



Green Monster, a la Angela.  Boyfriend texted this to me a few minutes ago and I was so proud, I could have wept!

Anymonster, the salad was tasty and featured:
  • CSA lettuce
  • 1/2 a CSA summer squash
  • 1/2 a CSA cuke
  • some shucked CSA peas
  • a few grape tomatoes
  • feta
  • balsamic
  • the contents of a can of tuna plopped on top
I inhaled it.
My future also holds almonds, raisins, and a couple of M+Ms.  Dessert trail mix love.
Smiley

I definitely should have packed some more for lunch-- a piece of fruit of a slice of bread, mayhap.  I'm still getting used to maintanance (a long story for an upcoming post) so it's a constant process.
Off to enjoy the sun and the rest of my lunch hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment