I've partnered up with (relatively) new website OpenSky to bring you a Greek Feaster shop stocked chock full of my favorite things!
Unfortunately, OpenSky is a bit difficult to explain, but if I could describe it to Jake during a Tuesday night phone conversation at 11:30 PM (during which time I was patting on eye cream and he was likely Googling trucks and dinosaurs), I can hopefully convey it to you people here. Bear with me.
Basically, it's a lovechild that resulted from Amazon two-timing Avon via a one-night stand with Etsy.
You heard me.
Let me break it down for you:
Amazon sells products. Lots of products. From huge, international suppliers. It's like an online big-box store. Convenient, right? But...
Etsy offers small businesses internet space to set up shop. Much happier for us baby hippies and otherwise ethically-inclined folk. And yet...
Avon hires representatives to sell their products directly to customers. Huzzah! A personalized experience. But... frosted lipstick isn't really my thing.
OpenSky is a beautiful marriage of the three: I shall be your Avon-type ladyfriend bearing protein bars and exercise headphones gathered from lovely, small Etsy-esque shops and presented in a widely accessible Amazon-style venue. With my own OpenSky shop, I can compile all of my favorite things in one place-- replete with links to relevant blogposts, helpful recipes and tips and user testimonials-- to make for a personalized, convenient shopping experience for you, my lovely readers. Also, did I mention the prices? They're great.
OpenSky works with thousands of small sellers to provide a huge variety of products. In my shop, you'll find all my favorite health and fitness goods, from yoga mats to smoked salt. I'm excited about my shop because it's filled with items that I back 100%; it's like an interactive display case for all of my favorite things. Plus, let's be honest-- I like some strange things. My OpenSky shop provides a convenient shopping experience where you can click from coconut oil to popsicle molds without having to scour the web. I've done it for you.
When you do buy something, OpenSky and I want to make sure you are nothing short of ecstatic with your new material goods. That's why OpenSky offers this baller return policy: "You may return any purchase, for any reason and in its original condition, within 1 year for a full refund. And we'll pay for the shipping!" It's like Zappos, only other people feet haven't touched your stuff.
Just sayin'.
Finally, I want to invite all of you to provide your feedback. This isn't OpenSky's shop and it's not even really my shop: it's yours. If there is something you want to learn more about or don't see in my blog, let me know!
It all goes down August 10 and forever into the future. For-ev-er.
In the meantime, here are some things I'll be offering. Enjoy!
My love, the spiralizer!
Ch-ch-ch-chia! For those of you who think these babies are only for sprouting inside a ceramic Garfield head, I'll make you believers yet.
The fancy glass Dharma straw. My new favorite way to sip a smooooothie.
P.S. You guys, they even have a seller who offers worm farms. WORM FARMS!!! As if my neighbors weren't weirded out enough already.
P.P.S. I'm so excited to play Store!
P.P.S. I'm so excited to play Store!

Congratulations on your Open Sky project! I was just talking about Open Sky with my husband this morning... something to think about for the future! I'm obsessed with chia seeds (in the oatmeal every mornin'!) and loving your glass straw!! Best of luck to you :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the kind words, dudette! Mayhap I will drop a Dharma straw link for you when my shop goes up.
ReplyDelete