Saturday, August 7, 2010

CSA Saturday, Episode V

Ruffly Boston? lettuce, corn, kale, arugula, BROCCOLI!!! (a drag because I agonized between conventional and organic fresh and frozen varieties for eons at the store yesterday, wound up with conventional fresh and now I have glorious glorious "free" CSA broc!), potatoes, blueberries (I confess that I ate all of these with my lunch), lil' onions, a hot peppah, tomatoes, peaches, Casper eggplant!, summer squash, cucumber and zucchini.

Still getting used to my camera.

Sadly, now that I know what I've had from the CSA box in the past, I miss things that I don't get.  Oh, how you spoil me, Stillman's!  I'm bumming on the lack beets, strawbs and little seedless cukes.  I am loving the peaches and tomatoes, though.  See?  Life goes on.  In my belly, at least.

2 comments:

  1. Hi

    are you Greek? because I am, I live in Athens.

    Your veggies look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I am! My grandparents immigrated from Lesbos. I haven't been, yet, but I can't wait to go.

    ReplyDelete