Sunday, August 1, 2010

Midnight snack

Last night, Jake and I went to Berry Freeze frozen yogurt in Brookline.  We have been making these trips often, usually on Saturday nights, and we typically walk (which, as you know, cancels out the frozen treat).
Right.
I was feeling sort of slumpy last night, so we opted to drive, instead.

I love the lights (oh, how I wish they translated photographically), the froyo is my favorite; I want to live there.


The sweetest of dreams to you, my friends.

2 comments:

  1. Looks so good! I had froyo tonight as well - love it!!

    I just had to take a minute to catch up on your posts since I've been gone. Congrats on your OpenSky shop!! That is so exciting. I can't wait to see all your products...AND it opens on my birthday! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks chica! My froyo was coconut and chocolate... the best.

    Hooray for OpenSky and BIRTHDAYS! I gotta say, though, I'm crazy jealous that you're going to HLS. I hope you can post from there!

    ReplyDelete