...it's the launch of my OpenSky shop! Isn't my badge purty? I ain't been this stoked about a badge since I earned my Penny Power patch as a Girl Scout in Troop 1694! Anyemblem, I'm so exicted to start sharing some of my favorite items with you. I have a few surprises and a lot of deals up my sleeve for youse guys. Starting, like... today.
From now through August 16, Greek Feaster readers can use coupon code EXCITE25 (as in, "I very excite!") to receive 25% off any product on OpenSky.
There are several offerings already up for grabs in my shop, but I thought that this would be a great opportunity for you people to try the glass straws that I use for smoothies, juices, and everything else. They come in economical packs of four, which means they are great to share with your roommates, coworkers* or alter egos. The straws are incredibly durable (believe me.) but come with a lifetime replacement guarantee. Moreover, OpenySky offers a 365 day no-questions-asked return policy. (I'm telling you, you won't want to return these bad boys!, I know you'll all love them, but its a good cushion for those of us whose indecision gnaws at our brains like beef jerky. As in, should I have gotten the 9mm straws, or the 9.5mm bent straws?) The kit also comes with a handy pipe clean for, um, cleaning. It's so mad scientist chic!
Here are some shots of my straws in action! The Dharma Straw is one of those funny products that makes you wonder how you evah lived without it...
Glass Dharma Straw
| In a carrot, beet, apple and ginger juice last night. |
| In a water with this mornings breakfast. |
| In a watermelon margarita!!!!! |
| In a happy, happy Green Monster. |
I leave you with an embarrassing picture of me chowing down on da OpenSky pie, MINUS the top of my head, PLUS a fierce eyebrow. Happy OpenSkying, my preciouses! I can't wait to hear what you think.
*Greek Feaster not responsible for any resultant teasing from coworkers due to glass straw's resemblance to "crack pipe". Besides, when it comes to your silly behavior, your coworkers could, you know, have a point. Well, I'm sorry, maybe you shouldn't have had that third Americano! Don't blame the straw!


I'm so excited for your shop!! I'm seriously contemplating buying a pack of your straws. I've been wanting one forever - in fact, I asked for one for my birthday, but it didn't happen:(
ReplyDeleteAnyway, congrats!
Hey Candice! Glad ta hear it. Mine have little glass nubbies on them (not like the one in my picture). I am definitely going to pick up some of the decorative dotties.
ReplyDelete