Hi guys, I'm shoveling a summer squash and an ear of corn dressed with olive oil, salt and pepper + a slice of wheat bread spread with cinnamon sugar soynut butter + a big glass of water into my mouf before I run off to yoga. There is a disclaimer on the studio's website to "practice yoga on an empty stomach", but what's the worst that could happen? (Cue lightning bolt shooting into my butt during plow pose.)
Just wanted to share my incredible salad from lunch:
That would be nearly an entire head of CSA lettuce, 1 GIANT
spiralized beet, 1 CSA cuke, 1 can Roche Bros. tuna, tahini drizzle, lemon zest, salt, pepper and sesame seeds. This was legendary. And it totally kept me full until I ate a strawberry shortcake cupcake
15 minutes later! Seriously though, it packed a sick amount of protein and kept me going all afternoon. Ok, so the frosting could've helped.
Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment